Commitment Day Monday
I hope you had a great weekend. My weekend wasn’t eventful with the exception of dealing with a sick baby, who thankfully is now feeling 100% better. Saturday I spent the day with her at home, didn’t step out at all. I was able to sneak in a 40 minute at home workout on Saturday. (Side note: I am noticing more and more then my workouts at home are more intense then my workouts at the gym? I am starting to wonder if I need my gym membership.) On Sunday I ran a few errands and made dinner. Yes, a pretty boring weekend, but it’s a three-day weekend so no complaining here!
I used to do a post on the site called “Commitment Day Monday” where I would share with you by weekly goals for myself. I started doing this as a means to help me stay accountable in achieving my health and wellness goals. It’s also a great way to inspire and motivate each other to keep pushing through towards accomplishing whatever goals we have for ourselves.
Well for 2013, I am going to bring back “Commitment Day Monday’s” and today is the first one. Below are my goals for the week.
1) Stick to my weekly meal plan. Every week I take time out to plan my meals for the week. I stick with it about 90% of the time need to get to 100%. I am traveling for work one day this week, which can make this challenging, I just have to commit myself to making smart choices.
2) I currently drink about 64oz of water a day. I have a 32oz bottle that I keep by my desk and I refill it twice. My goal is to increase my intake to 75oz this week.
3) Exercise at least 2-3 times a week.
4) Devote time to catching up on my Health Coaching studies. I have a final next week and I am so behind.
5) Limit rice intake this week to one day.
6) Bring lunch in twice this week.
What are your commitments of the week? I hope you have a positive and fulfilling week.