February 2, 2015
Since the New Year has started, all my weekends have been INSANE. This Saturday was no different; I had lots to do between zumba class; my daughters dance class, a birthday dinner, cleaning, grocery shopping and a few other things. By Saturday night, I was BEAT.
I was determined to relax as much as I could on Sunday. I woke up and surprisingly had breakfast in bed from my lovely daughter and hubby. My daughter wanted to make me breakfast (she’s 4) so she begged her Dad to make it and she helped. This definitely put a smile on my face. I also stayed in bed late on Sunday, something I haven’t done in a long time. I was super tired. Besides cooking and going to see my mom, I took it easy on Sunday.
Now that I’m semi-rested, here are my wishes for the week and an update on how I did last week with working on my wishes.
LAST WEEK’S WISHES
- Sleep after the weekend that I had, my first goal is definitely to catch up on some zzz’s and with the snow storm coming to NYC, I think I have a snow day in my future that will make getting some sleep a reality. WORK IN PROGRESS
- Finish a full week of Insanity Max 30. I just started Insanity Max 30 but haven’t been able to do a full 5-days because of work, but this week I am committed to doing all 5-days. (I DID 4 OUT OF THE 5 DAYS)
- Bring lunch and breakfast to work at least 3-4 days this week. The past few weeks I have been spending far too much money on lunch and breakfast. I was better about this but haven’t been staying on track. (THIS IS ALSO A WORK IN PROGRESS. THANKFULLY WITH THE SNOW DAY, I WORKED FROM HOME ONE DAY, BUT I DIDN’T BRING LUNCH THE OTHER DAYS. I DID BRING BREAKFAST FROM HOME AT LEAST THREE DAYS.)
- Launch new food feature. I have been working on a new food feature that I want to launch on the site but every week I keep making tweaks and haven’t finished it but this week I will launch it on Friday. DONE
THIS WEEKS WISHES
I have to travel to LA this week for work the majority of this week so my wishes are pretty simple.
- Be mindful of what I eat while on the road for work this week. Drink tons of water and eat clean. Limit cheat meals.
- Work on finalizing edit calendar for 2015.
- Start prepping for upcoming vacation to Barbados. My brother in law is getting married next week and I have so much to do.
How was your weekend? What are some of your wishes for the week?
I am participating in the Weekly Wishes link up hosted by Melyssa of The Nectar Collective.