January 6, 2010
Although, yesterday was my first day back at work, today was the official kick-off of my crazy schedule because school started. The late nights and lack of sleep starts now. I just got home about an hour ago at 10PM and I have homework to do tonight and studying as I have a statistics exam on Friday. I also want to commit to blogging every night.
As for my diet, today was a good day, but I didn’t plan well for dinner so my dinner was more like a breakfast (see menu). I definitely have to make pre-planning a priority.
- 1 Banana (2pts)
- Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich (a healthy version with 1/4c egg whites, 1 slice FF cheese, 1 slice
Oscar Meyer South Beach Diet Turkey Bacon only 35 calories on honey wheat sliced bread)… I
was really hungry this morning, this really is a satisfying way to still have a hearty breakfast that’s
- Medium split pea soup (4pts)
- Small salad with cod (5pts)
- 1 Tangerine (1pts)
- Special K crackers (absolutely love this, will have a product review this week…it’s only 90
Dinner (not an ideal dinner option, but at least it was still within my points allotment)
- 2 servings cereal with 1c Silk Soy milk (6pts)
- 1 toasted Thomas english muffin multigrain with 1 tbsp peanut butter (4pts)
Losing in the City Tip – Pre-planning is so important to your diet success. Not planning can lead to making unhealthy meal options.