March 9, 2015
I am claiming that this week is going to be a fantastic week. Why? Because the weather outlook for this week looks pretty amazing!!!! This winter has been so insane. For the first time in god knows how long, the weather is going to hit the low 50’s (insert happy dance) and I can’t wait. It’s all about the little things in life.
I hope you had a great weekend. My weekend was nice and quiet. I went to Zumba with my boo Nellie and then dinner with my family and now onto my weekly wishes, because this week is going to be a little cray, cray.
LAST WEEKLY WISHES
- Determine what I want to give up for Lent. Lent started last week and I still haven’t decided what to give up. I normally give up meat, but looking to give up something else as not eating meat has become a bit easy for me now. (This is actually stressing me out a bit. I think I’ve decided to give up anything processed and a negative attitude, meaning not allowing negative thoughts to consume me, but will decide for sure today) DONE, I FINALLY DECIDED TO STICK WITH GIVING UP MEAT AND ANY NEGATIVE THINKING.
- Sign up for spin class. (My fitness schedule has been out of wack. Getting back on track this week) NEVER MADE IT TO SPIN CLASS
- Get back into Insanity Max OR T25. While I like Insanity max, I really miss T25. I’M BACK BUT IT WAS SHORT LIVED. I’M HAVING A HARD TIME GETTING INTO INSANITY MAX LIKE I DID FOR T25.
- Continue to research the effects of a raw diet and PCOS. I have been working with a friend who is a health coach/naturopath, and she recommended I try a 21 day raw detox, but I need to make sure it doesn’t negatively impact my PCOS prior to considering. I was supposed to start today but I have read mix reviews about raw diets so I’m a bit nervous. I DECIDED NOT TO DO THIS FOR MANY REASONS, WHICH WILL BE A FUTURE POST.
- Sign up for digital marketing class. I have been working on my certificate in digital marketing. I have two classes left that I need to register for. CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS
THIS WEEKS WISHES
- This week my weekly wishes are really simple. I am not working on a to do list for the week. All I want is patience and peace of mind. Both of my parents are having surgery this week. My mom is having double knee replacement surgery today and my Dad is having some prostate issues and is having a procedure done this week as well. Needless to say the next few weeks/months are going to be INSANE. I am just trying to not stress to much and take it one day at a time. I took a few days off from work this week to help my parents out as much as possible. Please keep my parents in your thoughts and prayers.
I hope you have a wonderful week. Make it great and be blessed!
What are some your goals for the week?
I am participating in the Weekly Wishes link up hosted by Melyssa of The Nectar Collective.